close

登機常用英語口語對話

不論你要去哪個國家旅行,如果機場的工作人員不會講你的母語,都可以選擇用英語交流。下面的句子很重要,它們可以幫助你遵守機場規則,保證你按時登機。

 

登機你可能會聽到的英語

  1. How many luggages are you checking in?
    有多少件託運行李?
  2. Do you have a carry-on?
    有手提行李沒?
  3. Can you place your baggage up here?
    請把行李放上來(傳送帶上)。
  4. Your luggage is overweight.
    您的行李超重了。
  5. Single or return?
    您想要單程的還是往返的票?
  6. Do you prefer window or aisle?
    您想要靠窗還是靠走廊的座位?
  7. We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat?
    靠走廊的座位賣完了,您想要靠窗的還是中間的座位?
  8. Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit?
    有靠近緊急出口的座位嗎?
  9. Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket ?
    給您機票,登機口號在機票底部寫著。
  10. They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then.
    您需要在起飛前20分鐘登機,到時候請您去C2登機口登機。

您可能需要講到的句子:

  1. Where may I check in for United flight number 706?
    我該到哪裡辦聯合航空706次班機登機手續?
  2. Is this bag OK as hand luggage?
    這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?
  3. Can I take [item] through security?
    這個可以通過安檢嗎?
  4. Can I have a window / aisle seat, please?
    可以給我一個靠窗(靠近過道)的位子嗎?
  5. Which gate do I need to board from?
    我應該在幾號登機門登機?
  6. When do I need to board?
    什麼時間開始登機?
  7. Is my flight on time?
    我乘坐的飛機會準點起飛嗎?

如果你乘坐的是中轉航班,可能還會用得到下面這些句子:

  1. Can I check my luggage through to [final destination]?
    行李可以直接託運到(終點)嗎?
  2. How long is my transfer time?
    換乘時間有多久?
  3. What terminal does my flight leave from at [next] airport?
    我應該在(下一個)機場的哪個航站樓轉機?

 

文章出處: http://tw.huarenyou.com/travel-english-dialogues

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    威爾斯美語鳳山 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()